Advanced Emergency Medicine Truncal Nerve Blocks – 1 Day Course
Must have completed the Peripheral Nerve Blocks.
Contact AIU for registration. 07 5526 6655
Identify and discuss sites, distribution and application of:
- Supraclavicular and infraclavicular block
- Interscalene block
- Plane block 2: Superficial cervical plexus block
- Intercostal nerve block
- Plane block 3: Paravertebral block
- Plane blocks 4:
- Transversus Abdominus Plane block
- PECS 1, PECS2 and Serratus Plane blocks
- Erector Spinae, Quadratus Lumborum blocks.
ACCREDITATION & APPROVALS
ACEM | This course is approved for 7.5 Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours as complying with ACEM standards and policies.
Gold Coast Office
2 Miami Key
Broadbeach Waters, QLD 4218